It’s really important to create engaging and audience attracting content for your business or service. But it’s not easy unless you get help from some pro level tools. So here I’m giving 10 amazing tools that might prove useful for creating quality content.
- SlideShare: SlideShare is developed and owned by LinkedIn. It’s a platform which automatically syncs with one of the largest social media sites used today.
Using SlideShare, you can build, edit and upload your presentation to social media without any cost. Other than LinkedIn, you can also share on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ with just a simple click. IFrame or WordPress shortcodes are also available for sharing on your preferred website.
- SlideSnack: Using SlideSnack, you can add voice overlay to your presentation slides and upload them to social media, free of cost. You can upload your presentation as slides as well as PDF files.
Blogger, WordPress, Facebook, My Webs, Jimdo, Weebly, Tumblr,Orkut, Hi5, and YouTube are the platforms where you will be enabled to share your presentation.
- Canva: A very easy to use sharing tool and very popular among non-designers. Using Canva’s templates, you can create social media graphics as well as infographics, advertisements, brochures and more. The contents you designed can be shared on Facebook and Twitter.
- PowToon: PowToon is available both in paid and free versions. Use PowToon to create animated videos and presentations and turn your imagination into reality.
You don’t have to be an expert to use this tool. Its presentation interface is very much user-friendly and has minimalist design.
- Magisto: Magisto is another video maker and editor which is used to create more professional looking videos with sound presentation, at any skill level. There are many themes, like fitness, travel, and business, to choose from and is available in both free and commercial versions. The free version has limited features whereas in the commercial version you will get a huge amount of features including commercially licensed music.
- Piktochart: An easy to use infographic maker. You can convert your stats, survey results and other knowledge into eye catching info-graphics in Piktochart. It offers over 600 templates to make your work easy. So, share and impress your audience through print, web or presentation mode.
- Typeform: Typeform is a quiz builder which lets you ask different questions to your audience and followers. You can choose from MCQs to image based and many more types of questions. After creating the quiz, you can share it on any social networking site including your own
- Playbuzz: For interactive storytelling in an authoring and distributing platform, you can use the Playbuzz In Playbuzz, you will be able to create your content easily and embed quizzes and results directly on your website and share your content on any other social media networks, free of cost.
- Visme: Using Visme, it is very easy to create stunning web content, infographics, presentations, reports, and wireframes within a short period of time. And you can share your content online or on different social media platforms or as a URL or embedded on your website.
PodBean: If you want to create a professional podcast and share it on different social media sites, likeInstagram, Facebook, Twitter,Tumblr and Pinterest, you can try PodBean.
Besides social sites, you can also upload and promote your content in a PodBean paid plan. To use PodBean, you actually don’t need any programming knowledge.0